As part of the Club's responsibility to implement policies that reduce the risk of spreading the Covid 19 virus a risk assessment document has been created. This will be updated frequently and is the source of all information on how the Club will aim to manage the spread of the virus during the crisis.
Match Day Rules for Spectators
To help us:
- Do not attend if you have Covid 19 symptoms, have Covid 19 symptoms or should be self-isolating
- Gates open 1 hour before kick-off for supporters. Please do not arrive earlier.
- Download the NHS Track and Trace app and use it to check-in by scanning the QR code at the gate. If you don't have a smart phone, you will be asked to leave your name and contact details.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry. You will be refused entry if you have a reading of 37.8 degrees or more.
- Members - have your membership card available
- Pre-purchased ticket holders - have your email confirmation ready for inspection (on your phone is fine)
- If you need to pay for anything at the ground, use contactless where possible. EXCEPT the raffle - please bring £ coins to throw in the bucket!
- Use the hand sanitiser that will be located around the ground and keep a safe distance from others.
- Follow the one-way systems and other instructions / signage. There are three areas that are now “no standing” as these are pinch points where distancing is made more difficult. These are immediately behind the goal of the Richard Hirst Stand and two small areas in front of the main stand.
- Every other row in the stand is cordoned off. Please keep two seats between households/bubbles and consider others when entering and exiting. There is only one entry and exit to the stand - the central front steps.
- As the stand is operating at less than 50% capacity, shelter from the weather is much reduced. Please bring appropriate protection from the famous Emley elements!
- The Sports Bar will provide pre-booked table service only. Please wear a mask at all times when not seated. Tables can be booked for pre-match drinks on arrival at the ground - please see Barrie Pettinger to book.
- We will be operating an outdoor bar from the container behind the dugouts. Drinks can be purchased from the container and consumed outside.
- The Dugout Diner will be operating with a reduced menu. Please order early. And follow the one way system.However please note that none of our food or drink establishments will be open if the area is subject to Tier 3 restrictions
- Only the toilets at the back of the stand will be open. They are only accessible from the far side of the stand NOT from the bar side of the stand. (Bar toilets open for volunteers and baby changing facilities ONLY).
- At the final whistle, please wait for your exit to clear and do not congregate by the tunnel. Other exits will be available to ease congestion - the cricket field gate to access the car park, and the gate to the Warburton footpath.
Please help other supporters who may not see or remember all this advice
Please be kind and courteous to all our volunteers - we’re working hard to keep everyone safe!