Season Tickets are available for £80.75 for adults and £48.45 for Children. These provide entry to every home league game - including Under 19s.
But you can also become a member of Emley AFC. This includes a season ticket, but being a member has more benefits than admission to matches:
- Entry into monthly members’ prize draw: every month through the season we give away tokens for drinks in the Sports Bar (a gallon of beer or equivalent) and food vouchers for the Dugout Diner.
- Priority for away coach travel: for away FA Cup/FA Vase games, we offer spare seats on the team coach to committee, volunteers and then members before opening out to other supporters.
- Exclusive free and discounted tickets to FA fixtures including England internationals and other FA competitions: we are an FA Charter Standard Club and pass on free/discounted ticket offers to our members. In 2018/19 this included the FA Trophy/Vase finals day, England u21 fixtures, UEFA U18 Championships, Women’s FA Cup Final, Women’s Play Off finals.
- Free mascot package for your child or grandchild: if you have a child or grandchild who wishes to enjoy a day as our mascot, the whole package is free for members
- Members can attend and vote at the club AGM to shape the future of the club - including selecting club officers. Our AGM is held each summer and every paid-up member is invited to attend. You're also eligible to vote on issues that effect the club - including the appointment/re-appointment of committee members and key club officials. Only members are eligible to join the committee.
- You can pay the £90 in monthly instalments... only £7.50 per month.
- The £90 pa/£7.50 pcm figure is a minimum - many of our members pay £10 per month or more.
To pay annually please go to http://shop.emleyafc.co.uk/product/annual-membership/ - if you wish to pay more, please add a donation.
To pay monthly (not available for the discounted rate) please go to http://www.emleyafc.co.uk/payments - if you wish to pay more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to pay 'off line' by standing order, cash or cheque please email email@example.com or speak to a member of the committee at a match.
U13s gain free entry.